If human galahs drew lessons from the birds we'd live in a better world. That's not to be, though a few minutes with them is guaranteed to ease tension, lower blood pressure, promote digestion, and generally enhance life. So, get healthier here today:
There! Bet you're feeling better already.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Lament for southern Black-throated Finches
Hollow logs for at risk birdies? Nature's nest boxes if you please Oh, such a clever wheeze So gather in twos and threes? Hundreds you w...
-
Hollow logs for at risk birdies? Nature's nest boxes if you please Oh, such a clever wheeze So gather in twos and threes? Hundreds you w...
-
Golden-headed Cisticola not so rusty when it comes to catching a feed See the eagle-eyed birdo doing his stuff. Eyes always on the move, mi...
-
Brown-backed Honeyeaters ( Ramsayornis modestus ) flourish in Tyto in spite of many nesting failures. They usually build their bulky, dangli...
Really great photos - (But I say that every time!) Galahs always make me laugh but I wish they really did fix all those other things!!!!!
ReplyDeleteOh, Mick. Ye of little faith. Would I lie to you?
ReplyDeleteNow that's the kind of health routine I can handle :-)
ReplyDeleteBeautiful photos!