Hey, you guys, I've just seen a Striated Pardalote. First I've seen in the Common. Gave it my best shot at mimicry. And it came right down to have a squizz. Great, eh?
Sounds super. I'm on my way. Do they taste good?
That's not fair! I'm closer than you. And hungrier.
Never mind those vultures. I've tasted nothing but air for days. Bring it on.
What's the big deal? I'm prettier by far. And it's such a squinchy little thing too!
Pah! Who gives a fig for noisy little lerpers.
Can they do tricks like this? No? Thought not.
With friends like these...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Lament for southern Black-throated Finches
Hollow logs for at risk birdies? Nature's nest boxes if you please Oh, such a clever wheeze So gather in twos and threes? Hundreds you w...
-
Seems Townsville will feel only the sting in Cyclone Debbie's tail. Nothing but light breeze and a rare drop of rain here yet as the c...
-
Hollow logs for at risk birdies? Nature's nest boxes if you please Oh, such a clever wheeze So gather in twos and threes? Hundreds you w...
-
Golden-headed Cisticola not so rusty when it comes to catching a feed See the eagle-eyed birdo doing his stuff. Eyes always on the move, mi...

No comments:
Post a Comment