Sunday, December 25, 2022

Need to look sharper as Kites whistle in

Whistling Kite all set to grab dead Tilapia from Townsville Town Common pool. I caught the action but got caught with slow settings because I'd been after Black Cormorants 'fishing' much closer to me and in shadow. So, after processing with Canon's DPP4 and sharpening to its full extent on 1-10 scale, the images, converted to.JPGs, got more sharpening in Gimp (which I'd use more often if the super freeware only had a worthy Raw converter. Fully sharpened picture above. Partially sharpened below, followed by extra-sharpened in sequence.








No comments:

Some birds close to my heart of things

Home's where the heart is, close to home's where many of my birds are. Benefit of buying into retirement village surrounded by conse...