Wednesday, April 19, 2017

Striated Pardalote brings out the Common touch

Hey, you guys, I've just seen a Striated Pardalote. First I've seen in the Common. Gave it my best shot at mimicry. And it came right down to have a squizz. Great, eh?

Sounds super. I'm on my way. Do they taste good?

That's not fair! I'm closer than you. And hungrier.

Never mind those vultures. I've tasted nothing but air for days. Bring it on.

What's the big deal? I'm prettier by far. And it's such a squinchy little thing too!

Pah! Who gives a fig for noisy little lerpers.

Can they do tricks like this? No? Thought not.

With friends like these...








No comments:

Head up for dragonfly, head off for fish head . . .

One moment it's dragonfly trying to dance on White-bellied Sea-Eagle's head, the next it's all go for fisher's discarded fis...